Our Veteran’s Honors Package includes:
- Transfer of your loved one into our care (within 50-mile radius of office) & to a climate controlled area
- Positive identification process
- Basic services of the funeral director and staff
- Filing and obtaining of death certificate
- The cremation process
- Standard cardboard cremation container
- Compassion Helpline one year subscription
- Flag and memorial flag case
- Graveside service within 35 miles of our office
- An urn allowance of up to $299
- A keepsake urn of your choice
- 4 certified copies of the death certificate
- Register book for the memorial service
- 100 prayer cards or memorial folders
- 50 thank-you cards to send to family and friends for flowers, donations, etc.
If purchased separately the total cost of these items is $3145.00.
- Funeral Director/Staff The basic services of the funeral director and staff are included.
- Transfer to Our Facility Transportation within our Service Area (35 mile radius of beneficiary’s residence) is included. Transportation outside of our Service Area is not included.
- Refrigeration Use of our licensed climate controlled holding facility is included.
- Crematory Fee Included.
- Cardboard Container Included.
- Death Certificate Copies 4 certified copies of Death Certificate.
- Urn An urn allowance up to $299.
- Planning/Register Book Included.
- Keepsake Urn Included.
- Flag and Flag Case Included.
- Thank You Cards 50 Thank You Cards Included.
- Prayer Cards 100 Prayer Cards or Memorial Folders Included.
- Common Scattering Not Included.
- Compassion Helpline Use of Compassion Helpline for One Year.
- Mail Delivery of Cremated Remains Not Included.
- Death Certificate Filing Included.
- Graveside Service Included.