Our Everlasting Tribute Package includes:
- Transfer of your loved one into our care (within 50-mile radius of office) & to a climate controlled area
- Positive identification process
- Basic services of the funeral director and staff
- Filing and obtaining of death certificate
- The cremation process
- Standard cardboard cremation container
- Compassion Helpline one year subscription
- An urn allowance of up to $459
- A keepsake urn of your choice
- Delivery of cremated remains within 35 miles of our office, or mailing within 48 contiguous states
- 4 certified copies of the death certificate
- 25 thank-you cards to send to family and friends for flowers, donations, etc.
If purchased separately the total cost of these items is $2795.00.
- Funeral Director/Staff The basic services of the funeral director and staff are included.
- Transfer to Our Facility Transportation within our Service Area (35 mile radius of beneficiary’s residence) is included. Transportation outside of our Service Area is not included.
- Refrigeration Use of our licensed climate controlled holding facility is included.
- Crematory Fee Included.
- Cardboard Container Included.
- Death Certificate Copies 4 certified copies of Death Certificate.
- Urn An urn allowance of up to $459.
- Keepsake Urn Included.
- Thank You Cards 25 Thank You Cards Included.
- Compassion Helpline Use of Compassion Helpline for One Year.
- Mail Delivery of Cremated Remains Mailing of the cremated remains within the 48 contiguous states (if necessary). Delivery of Cremated Remains to local cemetery or residence (within 35 miles of Cremation Society of Virginia office) – included in Everlasting Tribute package.
- Death Certificate Filing Included.