Cremation Services in Ashland, VA
What you need to know about a Ashland Cremation
- It costs thousands less than a burial.
- Pre-planning saves money & gives you control.
- It’s environmentally friendly.
- Pre-planning removes burden from family.
- Fill out the form on the right for FREE information about a Fredericksburg cremation.
Cremation Services in Ashland, VA
Ashland Cremation Planning Serviced by the Cremation Society of Virginia in Richmond, an Ashland Cremation is a responsible, economic, and dignified choice for final arrangements. We offer multiple packages for Ashland cremations that range from simple to extravagant while making sure to provide low prices. Pre-planning an Ashland cremation allows control over final arrangements and a guaranteed low price so family won’t have to worry. Make sure your final wishes are carried out and pre-plan an Ashland cremation today with the help of one of our counselors.
Click Here to Contact Your Local Office
Affordable Ashland Cremation Traditional burials can cost tens of thousands of dollars to coordinate embalming, buying a plot, buying a casket, and other traditional expenses. With an Ashland cremation, none of that is required, and quality service can be provided for a fraction of the price of a traditional burial. Talk to your Ashland counselor about payment plans and veterans’ benefits that can help you pay for your Ashland cremation.
Click Here to Start Preplanning
Contact Us Now if a Loved One Has Passed Away
We at the Cremation Society of Virginia in Ashland offer our heartfelt sympathy for your loss.
For the immediate care required after a loved one has passed away, please call us at 888-967-9194. Our expert staff is ready to help you 24 hours a day.
If your loved one requested a cremation as their final wish we would be honored if you chose us to carry out your Ashland cremation. Our experienced and professional staff can help you through the process from picking up your loved one to assisting with post-cremation services. While you heal from your loss, we will handle the permits and processes for the cremation including:
- The death certificate and cremation permit
- Forming an Ashland cremation package that meets your needs and your budget
- Transporting your loved one in our care to and from the cremation facility
- Helping to arrange post-cremation burial or scattering services
If you would like more information, please call the number listed above to get in touch with our Ashland staff immediately so we can begin to help you. After you call, feel free to choose an immediate need Ashland cremation package that suits your needs and your budget.
Once you have called, also begin to pull together the following information. The Cremation Society of Virginia and other officials require this information to fill out certain documents.
- Birth date and birthplace
- Social Security number
- Father’s name and state of birth
- Mother’s maiden name and state of birth
- A copy of their driver’s license
- Form DD-214 (if your loved one was a veteran)
We understand this is a difficult time for you. Losing a loved one is an emotional experience. An Ashland cremation can fulfill your loved one’s final wishes and help you feel at peace.
Click Here for Immediate Assistance
The Cremation Society of Virginia is proud to service our Ashland veterans. We have designed a special Ashland veteran’s cremation package reserved for exclusively for those who have served our country. Our services include but are not limited to:
- Filling out paperwork to ensure you receive all the honors you deserve
- Informing you about government benefits that may help pay for your Ashland cremation
- Interring ashes in a nearby National Cemetery
By filling out the form on the right, you can get in touch with an experienced Ashland counselor who can tell you more about our options for Ashland veterans’ cremations. The counselor can also help you find government benefits that you may use to save even more on your Ashland veteran’s cremation.
Click Here for Immediate Assistance for Veterans